Forex trading involves buying and selling currencies in the global financial market. The trading is done through computer softwares which are known as the best trading platforms in india. These softwares are offered by forex brokers to their clients. With the help of these platforms, the investors can trade currencies from the computer of the Brokerage Company or their home computers.
The platforms offer different features such as:
• Displaying updated buying and selling rates on your computer screen
• Providing all the technical information and analysis
• Providing the Historical Price fluctuations of each Forex Currency with the help of charts, bars and lines
When you open an account with any forex brokerage house, they issue username and password to you. After downloading the software on your home computer, you can log in with your username and password and trade currencies. Metatrader 4, forex funnel, turbo and forex tracer are the four widely used platforms in the market today.
It provides technical analysis, Offers 29 languages, covers a wide range of Financial Markets and more than 90% forex trading volume in the global financial market is generated by this software.
This is the latest platform which is gaining popularity with every passing day. It operates with Metatrader. It enables users for accurate setting up of minimum and maximum boundaries for buying and selling the currencies.
Forex Web and Mobile Trader
Forex web trader and mobile trader are the two latest currency trading applications that allow users to trade currencies from mobile phone, smartphones and iphones.
• Forex web trader: The web trader is a comprehensive web-based trading software which allows the forex market participants to trade currencies on PC or Mac. With the help of this software, you can easily trade and manage various positions without installing the FX Meta Trader trading software. These web-traders are designed in such a way that they are adaptable to different users’ individual needs and preferences. For example, you can add and remove Instruments from the Quotes Board, choose any three chart types in accordance with your needs and use tools and indicators that assist you in your technical analysis.
• Forex mobile trader: Forex brokerage houses offer most versatile trading tools available in the Forex market today. Now currency Trading through your mobile phone is possible. The mobile trading application offered by forex brokers allows users to trade all currencies from mobile phones from anywhere they are. These applications enable forex market participants to view live dealing rates, view open positions, place orders, modify orders and remove orders.